abogado tramites extranjeria malaga


Perform all kinds of immigration proceedings related to stay and residence procedures in Spain, both for EU and non-EU citizens.
This includes the necessary procedures that must be carried out so that the stay in Spain is not considered irregular, such as extensions of short-term visas and foreign identity cards (for a stay or residence of more than six months), both for the holders as for the relatives.

If you need to make any enquiry, contact us here


At NovaTraducción we offer consultancy services in everything concerning the necessary procedures to reside, study and work in Spain:

  • Employed

The permit for temporary residence and work is what an employer or businessman requests for the hiring of a worker that is not staying or residing in Spain

The occupation that the worker will perform in the company must be included in the catalogue of difficult-to-cover occupations that the Public Employment Service publishes quarterly

The employer must present a signed contract and guarantee the worker a continuous activity during the period of validity of the authorization to reside and work.

Therefore, the employer must have sufficient financial, material or personal resources for the business project and to meet the obligations assumed in the contract with the worker.

  • Self-employed

The temporary residence and work authorization for a foreigner not residing in Spain to carry out a lucrative activity as self-employed is granted to those who so request it by demonstrating:

  1. That they have either enough economic investment or that they have a commitment of support from financial institutions or others.
  2. That they have a setting up project or activity to be carried out, indicating the expected investment, their expected profitability and, where appropriate, jobs that are likely to be generated

The Non-work residence permit is a temporary authorization granted to a foreigner not resident in Spain and that must be requested by said foreign citizen from his / her country of origin, which authorizes him/her to reside in Spain without working.

To this effect, the foreign citizen must have the necessary financial means to cover the expenses of stay and return and, where appropriate, those of his/her relatives.

This initial authorization for temporary residence will last for one year and the term will begin on the date on which the entry into Spain is made.

Stay for research or training, mobility of students, non-work practices and volunteering. For instance, the study stay is an authorization that enables you to stay in Spain for a period of more than ninety days for the completion or extension of studies in an authorized teaching centre facility in Spain, in a full-time program, leading to the obtaining a degree or certificate of studies.

  • Long-term residence in Spain

Authorizes to reside and work in Spain under the same conditions as Spaniards. It is a five-year card.

  • EU long-term residence

Authorizes to reside and work in Spain indefinitely under the same conditions as Spaniards and grants the possibility of obtaining residence or residence and work authorization in other Member States of the European Union, under the conditions that these states determine.

  • Ownership recovery of a Spanish long-term or EU long-term residence

Can be recovered when it has been extinguished due to the absence of the European Union’s territory for 12 consecutive months, due to the acquisition of a EU long-term residence in another Member State or when the long-term foreigner resident returns to Spain, having completed the period of their commitment not to return, for the first option stated above, and when the EU long-term residence authorization had been extinguished by having remained for more than six years outside Spanish territory.

A residence permit can be obtained for underaged persons not born in Spain who are children of foreigners with legal residence in Spain, as well as minors legally subject to the protection of a Spanish citizen or institution or a foreigner who is a legal resident in Spain; and those born in Spain from foreigners who are legally residing in Spain.
Children born in Spain of a father or mother recognized as refugees or beneficiaries of subsidiary protection may choose either between applying for the family extension under the right of international protection or a residence authorization, taking into account the best interests of the child.

Foreigners who legally reside in Spain may apply for the corresponding visa as long as they make a significant capital investment in Spain.

It will be understood as a significant investment of capital any of the following assumptions:

  • An initial investment for a value equal to or greater than:
  1.  €2 million in Spanish public debt securities
  2. €1 million in shares or social participations of Spanish companies, or bank deposits in Spanish financial institutions
  3. €1 million in investment funds, closed-end investment funds or venture capital funds set up in Spain
  4. €1 million in bank deposits in Spanish financial institutions.
  • The acquisition of real estate in Spain with an investment of value equal to or greater than €500,000 for each applicant
  • A business project that will be developed in Spain and that is considered and accredited as of general interest, for which compliance with at least one of the following conditions will be evaluated:
    • Jobs creation.
    • Realization of an investment with relevant socio-economic impact in the geographical area in which the activity is to be developed.
    • Relevant contribution to scientific and/or technological innovation.

Visa and residence permit for entrepreneurs:

It is foreseen a visa and residence visa, as well as a residence permit, for all those entrepreneurs who carry out an innovative activity in Spain with special economic interest for the country, and must be in possession of a favourable report from the General Administration of the State.


Briefly detail the reason for your enquiry and a specialist will contact you.