- Separations and divorces: amicable divorce proceedings (quick divorce) or contentious divorce.
– Economic impact of the crisis: maintenance; attribution of the family home.
– Consequences which affect minors: custody and visitation.
- Break-up of unmarried couples:
– Economic consequences among the cohabiting partners.
– Consequences which affect minor or disabled children: custody and visitation.
- Liquidation of the amiliar property regime and community of property.
- Pre-marital and/or marital agreements advice.
- Adoption proceedings.
- Affiliation claim.
- Incapacitation procedures.
- Family mediation.
INHERITANCE AND WILLS
- Legal advice on the following matters:
- Drafting of wills.
- Testate succession: acceptance or relinquishment of inheritance.
- Intestate succession (without will): declaration of heirship.
- Claims: inheritances, intestate succession.
- Extrajudicial negotiation among heirs.
- Legal proceedings in matters of succession.
- Taxation of inheritance.
JUDICIAL DIVISION OF ASSETS
- Legal advice on the rights and obligations of the landlord and tenant.
- Draft of the lease contract.
- Leasing with purchase option.
- Advice on the economic aspects of leases:
- Income: update, revision.
- Resolution, replacement and termination of contract.
- Eviction proceedings.
- Advice on the fiscal aspects of the lease.
- Opposition to evictions.
COMMONHOLD COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION. COMMONHOLD
- Challenge of agreements in general meeting.
- Legal actions in the commonhold property: legal actions against annoying neighbors, judicial claims for the payments of fees.
PURCHASE OF REAL ESTATE
- Extrajudicial procedures and actions in public registers and notaries:
- Sales feasibility study: property ownership verification, real estate charges…
- Drafting of down pay contracts and reservation agreements.
- Judicial and extrajudicial claims for breach of contract.
- Real estate purchase’ agreement: advice on obligations and rights of the parties.
- Extrajudicial requests.
- Legal procedures for debts claiming.
- Contract drafting.
- Breach of contract: termination or execution of a contract and claims for damages.
- Claim for registration of mortgage expenses.
- Claim for floor clauses.
- Abusive clauses, consumer rights and guarantees, liability for damages caused by defective products.
- Data protection: data removal from debtors records, exercise of the access rights, data rectification and cancellation recognized in the Organic Law on Data Protection.