- Separations and divorces: procedures of mutual agreement (rapid divorce) or contentious
– Economic impact of the crisis: compensatory pension and food allowance; family home allocation of use.
– Consequences in relation to minor children: custody and visiting arrangements
- Break up of unmarried couples:
– Economic consequences among the cohabitants
– Consequences in relation to minor or disabled children: custody and visiting arrangements
- Settlement of family economic regime and the community of property.
- Consulting on premarital and/or marital agreements.
- Processing of adoptions.
- Affiliation claim.
- Incapacitation procedures.
- Family mediation.
INHERITANCE AND TESTAMENTS
- Legal advice in regarding:
- Drafting of wills
- Testate succession: acceptance or relinquishment of inheritance.
- Intestate succession (without will): declaration of heirs
- Claims: inheritances, statutory minimum share
- Extrajudicial negotiation between heirs
- Legal proceedings in matters of succession
- Taxation of inheritance
JUDICIAL DIVISION OF HERITAGES
- Legal advice on the rights and obligations of the landlord and tenant.
- Drafting of the lease contract.
- Lease with purchase option.
- Advice on the economic aspects of leases:
- Income: update, revision.
- Resolution, subrogation and termination of contract.
- Eviction proceedings.
- Advice on the fiscal aspects of the lease.
- Opposition to evictions.
COMMUNITY OF OWNERS. HORIZONTAL PROPERTY
- Challenging agreements of the board of owners.
- Legal actions in the Commonhold Property: action of cessation of annoying activities, judicial claims in the payment of quotas.
MERCHARTING OF DWELLINGS
- Procedures and extrajudicial actions before Public Registries and Notaries:
- Feasibility study of the merchanting: ownership verification of property, real estate charges…
- Drafting of Earnest Money contract.
- Judicial and extrajudicial claim for breach of contract.
- Contract of merchanting: advice on obligations and rights of the parties.
CLAIM OF DEBTS
- Extrajudicial requirements
- Legal procedures for claiming debts
- Contract drafting
- Breaches of contract: Resolution or execution of contract and claim for damages
- Claim of Mortgage Creation Expenses
- Claim of floor rate clause
- Abusive clauses, consumer rights and guarantees, liability for damages caused by defective products.
- Data protection: data deletion on defaulter’s records, exercise of access rights, data rectification and cancellation recognized in the Organic Law on Data Protection.